Join the rally to encourage Doug Ford to keep his promise on repealing sex ed
Premier Ford is facing tremendous pressure from all sides, demanding that he abandon his pledge to repeal Kathleen Wynne's sex curriculum, and resubmit our children to the sexual experimentation dreamed up by Benjamin Levin. This pressure is coming from the media's non-stop biased stories, the far-left teachers union which sued the Ford government, from LGBTTIQ activists who have filed a human rights complaint, and even from his own Education Minister, Lisa Thompson, who has made a mockery of Ford's repeal agenda.
Now is the time that we parents, and all citizens who are opposed to the sexualization of children, must gather together and remind Doug Ford that we are the majority. We must encourage him to ignore the screaming leftists, and fulfill his promise to repeal the Liberal sex curriculum, including the unscientific theory of gender identity.
Please join this rally organized by the Canadian Families Alliance, and its member groups! RSVP in the form below. Can you organize a bus trip from your community or church to help us make a big impression on Premier Ford?
You will hear inspiring guest speakers at the rally, including from leading parental rights organizations:
- Parents As First Educators, Tanya Granic Allen
- Campaign Life Coalition, Jack Fonseca
- Thorncliffe Parents Association, speaker TBD
- HOWA Voice of Parents, Jotvinder Sodhi
- United Hindu Congress, speaker TBD
- Durham Concerned Parents, speaker TBD
- Parental Rights in Education Defense Fund, Lou Iacobelli
- and others that will be announced over the coming weeks
111 Wellesley St
Toronto, ON M7A 1A2
Google map and directions